Great NEW products at wholesale prices!




Small Cedar Birdhouse


Our new line of 'Bowen Basics' are high quality birdhouses made from 100% sustainable Northern Cedar. Tried, true and trusted these simply brilliant birdhouse will house many smaller species of birds in your backyard. Dimensions: 9" x 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" Hole size: 1 1/4"

 Click Here For More Info



















Cedar Bluebird House


This typical bluebird house is simple and elegant. Made from 100% sustainable Northern Cedar. Complete with a clean out door this house is the highest quality birdhouse at a wholesale price.


Click Here For More Info













Little Brown Bat House

Our beneficial bat house is made from rough-sewn cedar and has may features that will attract beneficial bats to your yard or farm. Little brown bats are strictly insectivorous and consume large quantities of night-flying insects, including midges, moths, and disease carrying mosquitoes. It is estimated that a little brown bat can consume as many as 600 insects per hour.Place this bat house under the eves of your house, barn or on a post 10'-20' high. This bat house is designed to house 50-75 bats. The top portion is painted black to attract sunlight because bats enjoy the warmth. Dimensions: 27 1/2" x 8" x 4"



Click Here For More Info



5 comments:

  1. This looks excellent. I have been trying to find discount country birdhouses online for over an hour now. I am glad that I found your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cedar wood birdhouses look so simple, yet classy and elegant. Cedar wood sure is pretty. I am afraid that a woodpecker might put a hole in the birdhouse though?

    bryanflake1984| http://www.merchandiseenterprize.com/default.asp?dept_id=30060&PageNumber=1&sort=

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like some of these birdhouses. I really like the simplicity of the small cedar birdhouse. I've never seen anything like the little brown bat house. I didn't realize that there were bat houses available. Thanks for the pictures.
    http://www.britnelfgifts.com/listing.asp?dept_id=30060&nopopup=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome houses, I especially liked the first image. I've got a small birdhouse in my backyard, but I've been wanting to get a newer one. Or at least something that looks a bit nicer than the old one I've got. I'll probably go out looking for one that's similar to yours, because it looks great!

    http://www.angelonisgiftsgalore.com/default.asp?dept_id=30060

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some great products. The wood looks beautiful and they seem to be very well constructed. This could be a good project for my scout troop. Do these come assembled or is assembly required? I'd love to have a couple of these in my backyard. Thanks for sharing!
    www.tspwp.com

    ReplyDelete